Thursday, October 7, 2010

A Whiff of Tuscany

Is this what Tuscany might look like? As we ascended down the mountain we came across this disused old Catholic church in the middle of no where...Excuse the ignorance, the closest I have been to Tuscany was watching the movie"Under Tuscan Sun" I have never been overseas,would love to see Tuscany though!










The Tower




Ferns abundantly growing out the walls





Built in 1926 A.D....








In the middle of the dry season and water pouring out the rocks!

3 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful building. I love to come across those while wandering around the countryside. Nice pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that view from above! Must be what God looks at! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. That is a wonderful old church. Looks like it was well built. I can't imagine the work it would take to manually make and lay all of the bricks.

    ReplyDelete

Hi,thank you for stopping by "A Little African Magic" and joining my adventures in South Africa. I do enjoy and appreciate to hear from each and every one of you!