Thursday, October 7, 2010

Flyfishing Anyone? Part One.

So while on holiday in the Dullstroom area,my husband proudly announces that he's enrolled himself on a (one day?) fly fishing course...  Me : "uhh..OK.."   The girls and I decide this sounds like a lot of fun;  "we're coming with!"   We wake up to this...




Cules:  "See,it's clearing up already"







Me:   "Honey, are you sure you know where this place is..?"






Cules:  "It's just around the next corner...."






......or maybe it was the next corner....






.....hmmm, it could have been the next one..
Me:  "OK Honey...."






Finally..Ta Daaa!





Spectators are gathering....





Part two to follow....

4 comments:

  1. This is so interesting -- I never knew you had such lovely forests there. It's just beautiful and I'm looking forward to part 2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have stunning forrests here in RSA,it really is a beautiful country!

    ReplyDelete

Hi,thank you for stopping by "A Little African Magic" and joining my adventures in South Africa. I do enjoy and appreciate to hear from each and every one of you!