Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Prom Dance On Friday!

Jessica's Prom Dance is on Friday. I can't get an appointment anywhere for hair and make-up!!! I should have booked it weeks ago but somehow that thought got lost in a haze of dress fittings,finding shoes and jewelry.....forgotten about that thought too! I will fix that today. She has  also been asked to also accompany a guy to a Prom Dance in Pretoria in a week's time, so getting good value for her dress! Her sister's Prom went so smoothly, everything went according to plan even if it was left a little late..Well hallo...


                                             Here are some pics of Tarien's dress

















Yes, they did arrive in a shiny silver Hummer!


Their Prom Theme was "Moulon Rouge" and although very few kids heeded this,I thought  this girl was absolutely spot on with her outfit,especially the charming hat at an cheeky angle!



5 comments:

  1. Jessica looks really lovely! Hope she has a good time.

    Just wanted to thank you for viisting my blog and your gracious comments; To God be the Glory!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the "red carpet" entrance they have! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. TARIEN YOU LOOKED JUST LIKE THE ANGEL YOU ARE...

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEAUTIFUL!!!!
    What a wonderful moment to capture...(I never did go to my prom....)

    Hope your week is wonderful:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. She looks so lovely and her dress is stunning. I have to say I did like that hat!

    ReplyDelete

Hi,thank you for stopping by "A Little African Magic" and joining my adventures in South Africa. I do enjoy and appreciate to hear from each and every one of you!