Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas Everyone!

I would like to wish all my fantastic Blogger friends a blessed and merry Christmas. I hope you are all filled with love and joy these Holidays!I am so glad I have found Blogging this year and made such wonderful friends! Jess and I travelled to BaPhalaborwa where my Mom  lives and had a lovely time visiting and enjoyed a delicious lunch.Tarien is working at a Game Lodge in Bela-Bela and is only coming back on the 2nd of January. Poor Cules had to stay home looking after the 200 head of goats,sheep and horses. We are safely back home now,but there is a huge storm coming in,I suspect we are looking at hail coming on! The electricity is off,the candles are at the ready, there is some really bad lightning and thunder crashing about and all the animals under roof. It will be my first Christmas ever that we have rain!!
                                                                
                                                                      Blessings and tons of love

Liesl,Cules and kids





Goliath,the biggest goat I have ever seen. He is what is known as a Apple Goat. On Cules' wish list for 2011!!





The stuff that champions are made of, an Arab colt that I dream of buying in 2011!!
He visits my dreams all too often.....
                                                                       xoxo

9 comments:

  1. I hope you and your family have a Blissfully Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And a very Merry Christmas to you too:)
    Sounds like a beautiful way to spend a Christmas day:))) Enjoy the candlelight:)

    Merry Christmas from Alberta, Canada!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I suspect that Christmas is drawing to end where you are. I hope that it has been a very Merry one. And, I hope that 2011 brings an Apple Goat, and a beautiful chestnut Arab colt.

    Hope the storm isn't as bad as it sounds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that Arab colt is a sweet beauty! Love that shot of him! And Cules needs another goat on the property, I'm sure (just like you need another horse, probably!)

    Glad you had a nice visit with your mom. I hope everyone gets through the storms okay. I don't like thunder and lightning (and neither do several of my dogs). :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I trust you managed the storm well? 200 plus animals! Poor Cules.
    Hope your Christmas day was filled with family, food and fun! All the best,
    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas to you all.
    That apple goat is amazing! I've never seen a goat like that - very striking.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you weathered the storm. A blizzard, thankful, just missed us today and is passing to the east. All we're getting is a few snow showers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope the storm turned out okay and everyone was safe. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So what happened with the storm? You left us hanging.... That is one big goat, appropriately named. Hope you had a Merry Christmas and are headed for a Happy and Healthy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Hi,thank you for stopping by "A Little African Magic" and joining my adventures in South Africa. I do enjoy and appreciate to hear from each and every one of you!