Monday, June 4, 2012

Virtually Fail Safe Rustic Sourdough Bread!

I found the easiest sourdough bread recipe EVER on the Internet the other day, you can see the recipe and the video on how to make this sourdough bread here



Today my sourdough bread came out of the oven at eight o' clock this morning!

I feel like I can now move mountains....

Wrestle an elephant....

Kiss a catfish.....

Grab a lion by the tail....

What can I say.....

I am profoundly happy!!!




I got rather carried away with sprinkling the flour on top of the loaf,I make that mistake EVERY TIME as the dough is so wet and sloppy when you have to put it on the kitchen towel...!!.

I also dabbed a bit of "Tiger bread" paste on top before popping the loaf into the oven and it tasted heavenly..! 

Happy sourdough bread baking !!!


The End





10 comments:

  1. Your loaf looks fantastic, I like the look with the flour on it :) Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. He he,would love to see you wearing an apron an baking bread Teresa...!

      Delete
  3. Hey! I can smell it from here! It looks scrumptious Liesl, nice job! Will have to check that out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You would love to try it Jim,so easy...mix and go to sleep,next morning you just pop it in the oven..

      Delete
  4. Nothing smells better than bread in the oven!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Terry,I agree,especially early morning when every one else is just waking up...

      Delete
  5. I bet it smelled great while it was baking.... one of the most important things on my bucket list is to make more bread at home! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tracy. Once you conquer sourdough bread making everything else seems so easy...

      Delete

Hi,thank you for stopping by "A Little African Magic" and joining my adventures in South Africa. I do enjoy and appreciate to hear from each and every one of you!